President Trump's promises and achievements Lounge

Discussion in 'Off Topic/Social' started by anileze, Nov 10, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    uggboy likes this.
  2. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is on Hulu and Amazon prime ... watch it and see how you are getting fleeced :eek:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    uggboy likes this.
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    satman40 likes this.
  4. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    satman40 likes this.
  5. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    satman40 likes this.
  6. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    A 70-year-old veteran says he’s out of a job after he tried to stop some thieves from leaving the Home Depot store where he worked. It appears what he saw as doing the right thing was against company policy.

Our local grocer store gave an old 70 plus man 6 months off for the same thing.

Our local Judge gave a child predator a 4 year suspended sentence,

I was wiring an addition, my 92 year old friend was watching, and said he could not follow the wires, at 76 I was glad to help, but I do get tired after an hour or so.

Old Jimmy was there in body and spirits only.

Trump at 70 should be commend for the hours and commitment he is putting in, it will leave it's marks on his body.

The world has changed, and from the outside not for the better,

Castro caused much harm, just like to crooks in the stores, gay and child predators say they were born that way, our court system is full of pay offs, I really doubt Trump can turn thing around,

The US has been selling Uranimun to Russia before Trump, they just became tired if the child adoption reports...

Their is always two sides to a coin..as the press spins the stories for readers who buy all the slants they put on it..

7. PaulOnion

PaulOnion Silver Member

Status Points:
    In all honesty I think this has been the general perception of the US by EU member countries for many years.

I don't believe they put much stock in the last guy either.

They believe themselves to be every bit our equal, therefore, not our team.

"Call us whatever you like, just don't call us late for dinner."

America First. Pay your own way. European politics has for a century been about maintaining fiefdoms under the guise of independence. Not our problem.

We play in the Big Kids league.

satman40 likes this.
  8. PaulOnion

PaulOnion Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sat it goes beyond that.

About 3 years back, I met a woman and her son at a SS office across from a brand new HD store.

They were bored waiting with numbers in hand and got to speaking.

It seems the kid worked in an EU country, maintained dual citizenship, did all his work there, ( I assume paid all his taxes), and was here at the ripe old age of I guess around 27 or 28 to make sure he got his government check.

For what? I have no idea.

I was only there because they needed some docs to straighten out a tax situation from a family members estate. Me? They never gave me a dime.

All good that's why Jack Johnson's been so successful writing songs entitled , " Where have all the Good People gone? "

You can take your nonsense and stand over there in the EBT aisle.

We live in an age where the governing philosophy in popular culture is put forth by Snoop Dogg ( who yeah I think he's funny but I don't want to build a society around his life experience) . Hate the playa' not the game.

"Rollin down Rodeo wit a shotgun" Snoop.

Stay safe. Have a great week.

satman40 likes this.
  9. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Donald Trump approval rating at 70-year low as Russia scandal swirls
    Donald Trump’s approval rating has plunged in a national poll, published on Sunday, that charts Americans’ perceptions of a stalling domestic policy agenda and declining leadership on the world stage.

The Washington Post/ABC News poll, which put Trump’s six-month approval rating at a historic 70-year low, came amid mounting controversy over Russian interference in the 2016 election.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...00-to-trump-jrs-lawyer-before-emails-released

10. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    satman40 likes this.
  11. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    satman40 likes this.
  12. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Jared Kushner 'did not know subject of Russia meeting as he did not read to bottom of email'

President's son-in-law reportedly did not read subject line or some contents of email chain.

The President’s son-in-law reportedly has an unusual excuse for why he, the President’s family and campaign aides attended a meeting before the election with a Russian lawyer to “get dirt” on Hillary Clinton.

Jared Kushner was forwarded an email from Donald Trump Jr, in which a contact claimed he could set up a meeting at Trump Tower with a lawyer who worked for the Russian government.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ent-lawyer-dirt-hillary-clinton-a7844366.html

satman40 likes this.
  13. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    The president’s aid budget cut and restoring the ‘global gag rule’ will see millions more pregnancies and abortions, and thousands more women dying in childbirth.

So the citizens are irresponsible in their sex life..and it is Trumps Fault..

Looking at the increase in Obesity , Trump is also responsible for all the excess weight on ones body,

Anyone know a group that is overweight and has a bunch of illegitimate kids running around town, that never has the time to attend schools, and always enough money to have drugs and a cool cell phone...living in the projects hating the man..

14. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    More like replenishing the swamps ... :eek:

As You Lose Your Coverage, Insurance Companies Will Get A $145 Billion Tax Cut From Trumpcare

The Republican health care bill will cause at least 22 million people to lose their insurance, and others will have to pay more while getting less, but according to the Americans For Tax Fairness, the top 8 insurance corporations will get a $72 billion tax cut.

[​IMG]
    Source: Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy and ATF calculations based on companies’ 10K filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Data is available here.

uggboy and satman40 like this.
  15. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Susan Rice, the Obama national security adviser under fire over her alleged involvement in the “unmasking” of Trump associates during the 2016 presidential election, suggested in a fresh interview that race and gender might be playing a role in the scrutiny she’s faced.

Now it is about Race...

Truth is the Average AMERICAN is lazy about their Health, and want everyone else to pay for it.

They drink, excess eat, never excursus enough, do drugs, smoke and have excess children, and wonder why they can not afford to pay for health insurance..

I had a $10k deductible on my Policy, and could not even deduct is as a business expense..

Eventually the price became too high, and I accepted it,

16. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    uggboy likes this.
  17. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    [​IMG]

uggboy likes this.
  18. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    [​IMG]

satman40 and uggboy like this.
  19. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    As always with "The Donald"...same, same, me, me...;)

Kalboz likes this.
  20. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
  21. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
  22. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    As Donald Trump Jr's story begins to unravel, are we witnessing a very modern conspiracy – or a very old one?

This week’s astonishing Trump Jr/Russia revelations continue a conspiratorial trope stretching back through 9/11, JFK, Thomas Becket, Judas... In fact, argues Andy Martin, isn’t all history a conspiracy? All religion? Are even conspiracy theories a conspiracy?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/l...mlin-claims-conspiracy-theories-a7837191.html

23. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Kalboz and satman40 like this.
  24. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    When I get off the plane in PVG leaving the airport is the largest Caterpillar plant in the world, when we hit the highway we see more US Automobiles than there is in the United States, and they are much newer.

As I look around the AMERICAN brands are there, even subway,

I often wonder what Americans would do if China quit buying their products, and loaning our Government money.

At the present time you do not pay property taxes in China, here a million dollar home pays $1,000 a month in property taxes..over there we pay no property taxes, and the condo is increasing in value, far greater than here.

Most people only know what they are told,

25. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:

uggboy likes this.