President Trump's promises and achievements Lounge

Discussion in 'Off Topic/Social' started by anileze, Nov 10, 2016.

1. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Planned Parenthood’s political arm in Wisconsin has been fined for failing to appropriately report nearly $120,000 in independent expenditures allocated in support of Democratic candidates Hillary Clinton and Russ Feingold during 2016 elections

The NRA donated 2500 bucks to the RNC..

2. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Aha moment - things are getting interesting for the State-run TV station!

Identity Of Michael Cohen’s ‘Mystery’ Client Revealed As Sean Hannity

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, has represented Fox News’ Sean Hannity, a court hearing revealed Monday.

Cohen’s lawyers exposed the identity of Cohen’s previously unnamed client in a courtroom in New York after the judge ordered them to do so.

Cohen appeared in court Monday as part of a federal investigation into his business and financial dealings. The FBI raided his office last week, seizing documents related to payments he made to adult film actress Stephanie Clifford, whose goes by her stage name Stormy Daniels, and another woman Trump has been accused of having a sexual relationship with in the past.

Hannity addressed the news on his radio show Monday, saying he had never officially retained Cohen as his attorney.

“Let me be very clear to the media,” Hannity said. “Michael never represented me in any matter. I never retained him in the traditional sense. ... I never received an invoice from Michael. I never paid legal fees to Michael.”

The radio host clarified that he had on occasion consulted with Cohen and asked for the lawyer’s opinion “about legal matters,” during which conversations he assumed there would be attorney-client confidentiality.

“I might have handed him 10 bucks, [to say] I definitely want your attorney-client privilege on this, something like that,” Hannity said.

[​IMG]

satman40 likes this.
  3. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    satman40 likes this.
  4. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Anytime you talk with an Attorney he is bound by Client Privilege, if retained, or not. Hannity’s name had no reason being brought up in open court,

He is not retained till money is exchanged or a contract is signed.

I wish I had a dollar for ever Mr and Mrs Be Backers I talked to over the years,

The $43,000 Phone booth is cheap compared to the wage increases his help received, per year, a 72% increase, per year..

No to be a nib, but did you get a 62% raise, I didn’t and I am one of the original investors.

All these millions being donated, are invested for future favors..who is kidding who..

Both sides are crooks, heads or tails you lose, and so do I...

5. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  6. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Good time to. Buy LUV Stock, and the decline is not Trumps Fault..give it a few days and it will be right back where it was..

Everyone should be rewarded with a 30k job a year, or 60k for a working couple.,, go to college become a teacher, many do not make 30k a year,

No wonder the Illegals are heading to this country, so they can send money home..

I sent my tax check in the other day, and I could hear that sucking sound...

7. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    The media is holding New Zealand up as a model for immigration and I say lets follow their policies.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...oing-on-maternity-leave/ar-AAvZyeW?ocid=ientp

They don't build walls, Why should they? They have a moat! We built the Panama canal, so I'm sure we could start were the Rio Grande meets the Gulf of Mexico and scratch out a moat from there to the Pacific. Who cares what the Sierra club or Green peace thinks?

New Zealand wants to double their LEGAL immigration quota (it's all of 85K per year!), but they don't have enough applicants to fill today's quota. Here in the U. S. of A. where ILLEGAL immigration exceeds that. Why don't we help them out? If we just drag a couple of retired 747s out of the desert, configure them the same way we did for our troops (400+ seats) and fly them all (mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, children, MS13, and all the bleeding hearts that think we are mistreating illegals) to Auckland where they can live out their lives in paradise.

Think of the benefits. New Zealand can increase their quotas by accepting these hard working law abiding people. We can increase employment by hiring the flight crews and ground support staff. AND as an unexpected bonus we can keep the 'Queen of the Skies' in the air forever!

8. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Many of our immigrants, cannot find a job, so they set in public places and enjoy the facilities,

When ask to leave they call the management Racist,

Many do go to college, Carry a few social hours, borrow money never to be repaid, while blocking qualified students,

In 200 years many have not been able to find a job..

Let’s shut down 8,000 stores, next thing they can close 8,000 businesses..and no one has coffee,,

The. Race is on,,,

9. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    They might even get jobs as extras in "The Lord of the Rings" type of movies filmed in New Zealand. ;)

Dublin_rfk likes this.
  10. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm sure you ancestors did the same when they first arrived to America. :)

11. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Outrage as California prof calls Barbara Bush 'amazing racist' and says she's happy 'witch is dead'

12. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
  13. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:

Actually my grandfather worked for free, room and board.

One can always find a job, if he is willing to do what others do not,

Too many learn to live on hand outs and never put their hands down..

The farmer willed the property to my grandfather, since he had no use for it, and was unable to take it with him..

We all start out the same, it is how you finish that matters, and what you have done to help others..

Waste your time, waste your life,,

14. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

Status Points:
  15. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    I wouldn't call Barbara Bush a witch and I don't know if she was a racist. But her husband with "Desert Storm" is the one who started the slippery slope of "new world order" which led us to "nation building", the atrocities of 9/11, domination of the neocons of the US foreign policy, and finally the chaos we find ourselves in the Middle East. Not to mention all the hate and bad-blood that resulted since this 1991 ill-fated mission between Muslims and America.

As his better half she should stopped him from committing these mistakes - but she didn't.

satman40 likes this.
  16. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  17. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  18. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  19. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  20. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  21. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  22. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
  23. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    History will tell, the world still stands, but it is disrespectful to talk bad of the dead...their time has ran out...

24. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

Status Points:
  25. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Democratic Party files suit alleging conspiracy by Trump campaign, Russia, WikiLeaks to sway 2016 election

God Bless America..

Hilary will so be put in her rightful place..

The Democratic Party on Friday filed a multimillion-dollar federal lawsuit against Trump campaign officials, the Russian government and WikiLeaks alleging a widespread conspiracy to tilt the 2016 election in Donald Trump's favor.

China is looking like a far more stable democracy and country every day,,

We now know what happen to Hillary emails and her bathroom server,

In the summer of 2016, the Democratic National Committee went public with claims that Russians hackers had gained access to their computer systems, obtaining emails and opposition research against Trump.
    Then, just days before the Democratic National Convention when Clinton was set to receive the party's presidential nomination, WikiLeaks published tens of thousands of hacked DNC emails.
    The release of the emails, which included messages disparaging Bernie Sanders, threw the Democratic Party into turmoil at a moment when the party was supposed to be coming together in support of a nominee, and intensified in-fighting between supporters of Clinton and Sanders

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018