President Trump's promises and achievements Lounge

Discussion in 'Off Topic/Social' started by anileze, Nov 10, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  2. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    A definite political move ...

Diplomats And World Leaders Hate Trump’s Jerusalem Move — But His Base Loves It

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-jerusalem-evangelicals_us_5a284e66e4b03ece02ffcb15?

In recent months, as Trump’s polling numbers have declined, white evangelical Christians, who make up about a quarter of the electorate, have become the only sizable segment of voters who continue to support him strongly. A Fox News poll in October showed 66 percent of white evangelicals supporting Trump. While that figure was down from 77 percent in September, it was still nearly 30 percentage points higher than the population as a whole.
    [​IMG]

3. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hitler hated the Jews, no question.

The Jews stuck together, and he was ticked, maybe he wanted a Jewish woman who knows, but he was rejected,

It is a way of life they favor their religion, much like the Masons, Christians and so forth, but they do take it to extremes.

Sometime it is good, and many times not so good,

Time will tell, who knows they cause much of their own problems by not being more flexable, and not bending a little,

At CES they would drape their booths, on their religious holidays, I respected it, it was a business and religious decision,

No Christians would close their booths in Sunday at CES, never seen it,

4. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    The question of what Russia was supposed to get in return for helping Trump win the election was answered today as a bombshell text from Mike Flynn to a business partner promised to rip up the Obama sanctions on Russia as one of Flynn’s first orders of business.

The New York Times reported that Flynn texted a business partner who he had a deal with to build nuclear power plants in Russia:
    [​IMG]

5. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Talk about money and favors, Obama and the party has played many game in elections, among the Jews and the Russians, and even in America..

Trump is just opening the swap, and what a smell.

Conyers had said he was resigning or retiring or if he had declared himself the shah of Iran. About the only way for a member of Congress to lose his or her pension is to be convicted of certain felonies, generally relating to public corruption. Conyers, 88, is in line for a $125,000 annual pension (80 percent of the current pay for a sitting congressman.) In an interesting wrinkle, Conyers wife, Monica, who actually was convicted of corruption charges and imprisoned for more than two years for taking bribes as a Detroit councilwoman, will be eligible to continue receiving after his death. She’s just 52, so that could be decades of payouts indexed to current congressional pay. They will also continue to be eligible to participate in the federal health insurance program.]

6. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

Status Points:
    The swamp has moved to Alabama !

7. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I sure wish Palin would have stayed out of the picture, talk about perverted, and irresponsible children, she needs to stay North in Alaska, Wasilla loves her, and the local Lowe’s store..

8. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Obama has done his best for nearly eight years to undermine the state of Israel. He’s signed a treaty that enshrines an Iranian path to a nuclear weapon while funding their global terrorist activities to the tune of tens of billions of dollars. He’s repeatedly undercut Israel’s image on the world stage, labeling Israel a mere outgrowth of the Holocaust and suggesting that Israeli intransigence stands as the chief obstacle to peace. He’s ushered Benjamin Netanyahu out the side door of the White House, attempted to undercut the prime minister’s speech before Congress, and then deployed an election team to Israel to try to defeat him in an election. Obama has tried to cut weapons shipments to Israel in the middle of a war against terrorists, forced Israel to apologize for stopping weapons shipments to Hamas terrorists, and funded the Palestinian terrorist unity government with American taxpayer dollars.

He spent his last few weeks in office throwing gas on the fire before lighting the match...

9. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  10. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  11. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Quite a post almost like a wet dream...

Her is the reality of this years Christmas cards,

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., was sending Christmas greetings card and displaying pictures of herself with President Bill Clinton just last year. Then last month, she suddenly announced that Clinton should have resigned the presidency back in 1998 for his misbehavior with women

Politically the Democrats are turning on each other like a sinking ship.

12. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I see a lot of empty seats, where was everyone when Obama was passing out money to the real bomb makers in the Middle East.

Religions are always infighting, just like politicians, from the Roman days entertaining the following...we hav.e not made much progress,

Under President Obama, the “jayvee team” to the world’s most feared terrorist organization, Trump has made progress in the area,

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017 at 8:58 AM
  13. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  14. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  15. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  16. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

Status Points:
  17. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    The good thing Trump did not vote present, and stuck his head in the sand.

Time will tell, at least he not calling them the JVee team..

He does have a lot of uniting to do, 18 politicians are not at his side, not are the losers.,

Fake News...seems to be working overtime...

We can call them all crooks, but I have investments in the stock market, and other markets, most of my money is made from these investments, I also look at the labor markets, to see how my friends, are doing,

The last year has been a good one, and most of my friends have a positive outlook.

That is really the only way I can gage things,

The medical field is still regulated with excess paperwork, but then everyone wants to be 100% right, if a lawyer wins 50% of his cases no problem, it does not work that way in most fields, politicians are not producing results, too much infighting,

It appears Obama worked even at the end to cause more problems, as he left the room for Trump to deal with, it should have been a joint decision.

Just after midday, the White House formally announced the sanctions on Russia that Obama had signed a day earlier. According to a former administration official, Obama's White House chief of staff Denis McDonough called Priebus about the sanctions -- but only after they were made public.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017 at 5:18 PM
  18. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

Status Points:
  19. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    Allow me to say this once. Thank you President Obama! Thank you for leaving office!
    PS: My 401k thanks you!
    After eight years of being thankful for +/-2% gains in my 401k. I now show three quarters of 17% gains.

20. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Glad you are doing so well with your investments, that relate to growth stocks,

Under Obama I invested in Rugger and S&W along with Gold, nothing wrong with personal and financial protection,

The real growth under Obama was regulations and more Government employees,

Please understand selling those stocks will increase your tax bill, and help pay for many of the excess expenses Obama ran up, just to buy votes, and keep his party in office,

Even the JVee Army is declining since Obamas Head in the sand mentality us gone,

Obama was a Mini Hitler, a real control freak.

Dublin_rfk likes this.
  21. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

Status Points:
  22. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Roy may have had a problem many years ago, we all have had problems.

I remember when one of the Kennedy boys was drunk, drove in the river and Mary Jo drowned, and he did not even go get any help..

Trump is worried about the overall picture, I doubt we are going to see any BJs in the Oval Office, and getting boys in the little girls bathroom is not going to be a priority, he will never go to another country an attempt to chasing their gay policies, so hey the morality of this country is improving, and the WH seems to have a smile on its face this year, things are looking better,

Dublin_rfk likes this.
  23. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

Status Points:
  24. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    All too true.
    In watching the Sunday AM political week in review shows (Meet the Depressed, Deface the Nation, and let’s not forget This Week with Georgie). I continue to be amazed of how (in)correct they continue to be with prognosticating about the President. He won’t run, He can’t win, He won’t last. And I continue to hope that they continue to keep on keeping on!

25. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    Funny you should mention Hitler, especially since the ostrich (our former president)made references and comparisons between him and our current Commander and Chief.