President Trump's promises and achievements Lounge

Discussion in 'Off Topic/Social' started by anileze, Nov 10, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Although once I saw the previous King in his boat on the Chaophraya River and encountered a princess party at the St. Regis Bangkok, we don't hang out with the Hi-so types :)

We accumulate points and miles and then we splurge to enjoy our savings with couple of trips a year - living the high life :) Here is our photo album showing our experience with Asiana Airlines: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kalboz/albums/72157687365263832/with/17024081621/

[​IMG]

satman40 likes this.
  2. PaulOnion

PaulOnion Silver Member

Status Points:
    All my people right here right now

Weißt du was ich meine?

https://is.gd/Ib9uFE

California : Ongoing case study in diametric opposition between your brain & your wallet. No one really cares. Stop asking for funding.

In other news, is that Chase verdict in Texas in favor of the Sabre estate real or rumour? If it's real, wow look out for Big Nasty. Big nasty gonna extract some payback.

Haven't taken the time to Pacer it.

3. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    satman40 likes this.
  4. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    satman40 likes this.
  5. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    satman40 likes this.
  6. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    THERE’S A BOOK OF ‘BEAUTIFUL’ (BUT STRICTLY UNAUTHORIZED) POETRY BY DONALD TRUMP AND IT’S A HOOT :D

https://dangerousminds.net/comments..._strictly_unauthorized_poetry_by_donald_trump

Hot little girl in high school

I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ)
    Just think, in a couple of years I’ll be dating you
    It must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees
    Come here, I’ll show how life works. Please.

[​IMG]

satman40 likes this.
  7. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  8. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    satman40 likes this.
  9. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    The co-founder of the firm behind the anti-Trump ‘dossier’ told House investigators Tuesday that he personally discussed with members of the media allegations of Trump-Russia collusion, though he did not speak to the sources behind the claims, a source told Fox News.

According to a source familiar with the matter, Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson refused to answer key questions during his seven-hour, closed-door appearance before the House Intelligence Committee. The source said he would not answer questions on his relationship with specific journalists or ties to the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign, which financed the anti-Trump research via the law firm Perkins Coie.

But the source said Simpson acknowledged he did not personally look into certain aspects of the dossier -- which was authored by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele and contained salacious allegations about the Trump team’s ties to Russia.

Interesting, he owns the company, but did not personal read the report.

Sounds like Obama Care, Vote for it do not read the report,

10. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  11. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    You make some excellent points,

The Feds are in Financial Trouble, I agree.

Most of my income is passive, and 50% goes to races,

If I want to pay more, I can donate, and so can he.

If you spend more than you make you will always be broke, the Feds need to spend less, SIMPLE.

The money I have made is from investments and risk that I have taken, and from working more than 40 hours a week.

My wife laughs at the point game, but it does make a difference, just like our garden,

When the Feds live within a budget, they will not have a money problem. SIMPLE,,

12. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  13. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  14. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Anti-Semites feted by Zionist Organization of America

SHOULD TOM COTTON BE REGISTERED AS A FOREIGN AGENT?

Senator Cotton (R-Ark.) consistently screws his constituents at the same time he insists upon sending more and more money to Israel (where they actually do have a good healthcare system). On Sunday, at the Zionist Organization of America's Gala Superstar Dinner, Cotton got the Adelson's "Defender of Israel" Award. He won his senatorial seat after a massive infusion of funds from arch-neocon Bill Kristol's so-called "Emergency Committee for Israel". Please tell me: WHO, EXACTLY, DOES TOM COTTON WORK FOR?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...in-campaign-ad-support-from-pro-Israel-donors

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017 at 10:54 AM
    satman40 likes this.
  15. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  16. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Democrats lashed out at Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., Thursday after Los Angeles TV and radio host Leeann Tweeden accused him of kissing and groping her during a USO tour in 2006, with at least two female lawmakers pledging to return campaign funds raised by Franken's political action committee.

WHAT goes around comes around....

Good night Al.

17. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    The difference is that Liberals investigate and fire their sexual harassers/abusers unlike the GOP who digs in, doubledown, and vote for theirs!

FRANKEN UNDER FIRE: THE FALLOUT FROM THE SEXUAL ASSAULT ACCUSATION

Anchorwoman and sportscaster Leeann Tweeden said Thursday that then-comedian Al Franken kissed and groped her at a 2006 USO event, and she shared a photo of one of the incidents. Senate Democrats have been swift to condemn the junior senator from Minnesota and call for an ethics investigation. Tweeden said she spoke up now as the "tide is turning." President Donald Trump also denounced the senator, but did not voice an opinion on Senate candidate Roy Moore. And Stephen Colbert and Seth Meyers piled on.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017 at 1:58 PM
    satman40 likes this.
  18. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Donald ‘P*ssy-Grabber’ Trump Attacks Al Franken On Twitter & Regrets It In Seconds

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

satman40 likes this.
  19. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  20. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    satman40 likes this.
  21. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  22. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Moore is questionable, 30 years old chasing 15 year old, and yet my wife is 20 years plus younger than me, but when I was younger, I chased older women, even in school.

Calling for Moore to step down was wrong, that would be for the voters to decide.

I would hate for some of my past to come to light, I guess when one can not get ahead, they try to get even..

Like I said politics is dirty business and no one wins, guess that is why we have so many irresponsible elected officials..

It does hurt to give 50% of your income, to a bunch of idiots who can not balance a checkbook, and knowing department heads do not get paid for operating within their budget,

Financial Life is about performance and production, not asking for more so you can buy more votes, at the expenses of others...

23. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:

I Like it, and yet it reminds me of Government, Private industry creates jobs, and stability..to feed the taxpayer with a paycheck,

Government hands out charity, for votes to keep them in office...at the expense of the taxpayers,,

April 15, asking for more...

Depends on which side of the fence you live on I guess...

I do not live on Government hand outs, and own my own business.

Glad we are able to share our wealth,

I work 12 hours a day, and get to pick which 12...

I Feel so Lucky..:D

24. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump has begun paying his personal legal bills stemming from the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 campaign out of his own pocket, relieving the Republican Party of future payments, the White House's special counsel on the matter announced Friday

This is from CNN,

Now for the twist,

Nothing found, guess who gets billed...:p

25. PaulOnion

PaulOnion Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm just wondering when all these "free market" journalists whose only primary concern is the First Amendment are going to dig in and air the McCarthy Hearings.

As shown by a few Late night shows' "Man on the Street" shtick the average Californian knows very little about what's around the corner from their house let alone the 50's , yet , it's truly amazing to watch Ivy league educated "non partisan" journalists fail in all respects to recognize and BROADCAST the irony of an industry bemoaning you didn't beat us "THE RUSSIANS" did when only 5 or 6 short decades ago the entire Arts community claimed that the greatest threat to Free speech which ever existed was a man who had no other shtick than to say .. you guessed it..

" The Russians did it "

Frauds who need to pay some of the checks you've been writing with your mouths for a couple of decades we know you can't cash.

Blah blah blah... Call the bankruptcy attorney Sal.