President Trump's promises and achievements Lounge

Discussion in 'Off Topic/Social' started by anileze, Nov 10, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

Status Points:
  2. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I can understand how insecure Trump must feel, and he did get elected by ignoring the media, they kind of give a slanted view as Romney found out,

Hillarys email are still missing, and the FBI decided not to prosecute, After a airplane tarmac meeting..

The committee members, led by John Conyers Jr. of Michigan and Zoe Lofgren of California, wrote to committee chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) asking him to investigate the pardon of the controversial former sheriff.

My guess is the Judge would have let him walk..

3. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    You missing the point here Mr. White Privilege ... the fact that while people are dying in Houston, Trump used the tragedy of Hurricane Harvey to sell hats. The forty dollars that you send to the campaign to buy that hat will be used to pay for some of the costs of Trump’s next rally, or it can be used to pay for Donald Trump’s criminal defense lawyers who are representing him in the special prosecutor’s investigation.

4. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  5. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Fact Checkers Bust Ted Cruz’s Hurricane Relief Hypocrisy By Destroying Sandy Bill Pork Lie

Sen. Ted Cruz is getting shredded by fact checkers for his false claim that he opposed the disaster relief bill for Hurricane Sandy because it was loaded with pork.

PolitiFact ruled an answer similar to Cruz’s about the pork in the Sandy bill as false.

One could see Sen. Cruz start to crumble as soon as he was pressed on his opposition to Sandy relief. What Cruz didn’t mention in his answer was that he delayed aid to Sandy victims for a month.

As Forbes reported at the time, “Why, you might ask, would the Senate be packing billions of taxpayer dollars for these areas of the country that are nowhere near the devastation brought about by superstorm Sandy into a bill designed to bring relief to those suffering from the storm that ripped the northeastern part of the nation? The answer can be found in a quick review of the states that are set to benefit from the Senate’s extra-special benevolence—states including Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and Louisiana.”

Ted Cruz tried to get out of his previous hypocrisy with lies, and when he couldn’t, he fell apart and as usual offered some revisionist history that isn’t true.

6. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  7. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I do not believe Trump is concern was selling hats.

2 days ago with the bad press my stocks sank 20%l

Had I believed the Press I would have sold.

Today they are all back up, in fact I bought some more while they were on sale.

You really need to separate your self from the pack and look at the long term objective,

Now you could go to a Hillary book signing and get a face to face for $125,00 extra, up to $2500.00, talk about greed, her summer house just sold for 28 million, helping the little people is so profitable.,

I do not wear hats, course I have a full head of hair. :D

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  8. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Starting next month, the former Democratic presidential nominee embarks on a tour across the United States and Canada to promote “What Happened,” her memoir about running against Donald Trump for president. And the price for access is a throwback to campaign fundraisers.

For $2,375.95 (or $3,000 in Canadian dollars), Clinton fans in Toronto can obtain a “VIP platinum ticket” for her Sept. 28 talk. That ticket includes two front-row seats, a photo with Clinton backstage and a signed book.

Profit is not a dirty word, but a vendor selling a hat is.l

9. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    The FBI is declining to turn over files related to its investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails by arguing a lack of public interest in the matter.

Ty Clevenger, an attorney in New York City, filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request in March of 2016 asking for a variety of documents from the FBI and the Justice Department, including correspondence exchanged with Congress about the Clinton email investigation.

But in a letter sent this week and obtained by Fox News, the head of the FBI’s Records Management Division told Clevenger that the bureau has “determined you have not sufficiently demonstrated that the public’s interest in disclosure outweighs personal privacy interests of the subject.”

“Therefore, records regarding your subject are withheld pursuant to FOIA exemptions,” David M. Hardy of the FBI’s Records Management Division told Clevenger.

Looks. Like the FBI is protecting one of their own,,

10. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  11. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    People Trump listens to ... :eek:

12. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    satman40 likes this.
  13. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I wonder why Obama did not make it Law, he controlled both houses, instead he kicked it down the road, by signing an executive order.

Taking a stand is a lot harder than voting presents like he always did.

Everyone should stand in line, like the guy before you did, next thing you know, they will be telling you, to donate your property to them, because they were mistreated..

14. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    July 8th this stock was $70.00 a share today it us $89.40.

Hillary is now after Comey, again
    Trump is still moving my investments North,
    Trump now has some Demo back stabbers working his side,
    Both parties are ripping off the taxpayers, putting on a show..
    Obama is really milking the taxpayers, and the game goes on..

My EDU investment was up over 6% yesterday, and down 6% today, I would never trade stocks on political news...:rolleyes:,

Hillary was investigated, and the case was bought off on the Tarmac, cut the BS...:p

Surprisingly, Comey also admitted he helped orchestrate a media leak of his private conversations with Trump because he thought that by doing so, it would put pressure on the administration and result in the appointment of a special counsel.

Nut Case...even a FUSH would not get caught if it keep it's mouth shut.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    satman40, Jun 8, 2017 Edit Delete Report
    #9390+ QuoteReply
    About Again likes this.

15. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    You should try day trading!

satman40 likes this.
  16. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Malarkey! You drinking from the trump kool aid my dear Sir ;)

The corporate media gave Trump the presidency - billions of $$$ of free airtime that was NOT equal to the time given to other candidates. Sanders got much more voters than Trump did during the primary season and yet got 90% less coverage - so, don't tell me this BS that the media treated him unfairly.

Serious journalists and investigative reporters, however, did their job and corrected his numerous false claims and lies, fact checked him if you will.

satman40 likes this.
  17. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
  18. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just like the Sudan "crisis" and eventual partition was created by the West and Israel, the Syrian situation was/is too ... the so-called Syrian tragedy was shoved down Obama's throat by Israel and its supporters mainly the neocons (yes, including Hillary) but thanks God, he held the line and didn't really get us into a Dubya-styled quagmire!

http://www.newsweek.com/israel-secretly-paying-salaries-syrian-rebels-golan-heights-627155

satman40 likes this.
  19. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Actually Trump spun the media with his comments and talk show appearances, he really drew a crowd, and he still does.

He has a much higher approval rating than both houses,

His success rate in business is keep by his net worth, and yes I have been trading stock since the 60s, and my score is keep be the bottom line.

I have posted many calls on this blog, and never been called

Every investor puts his money on the line to create jobs, at some point it is not about making money, it is about having fun.

To be honest the net worth swings so much you say where us it at,

I am sure he feels the same way, only 100s of times more so.

Trumps values will be reflected in his children, and family, just as you with your.

I really see a pretty common man in Trump, and he is looking out for the common man.

Not like the Milner we had before him, who turned his back on his brothers, and stayed as far as he could from the hood, trying to move in with the fat cats,. Who call him names to his back..

20. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    You are absolutely spot on ... the so-called the liberal media was played (and still does) by the "You are fired!" media savvy ...

satman40 likes this.
  21. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Ample evidence that this Congress unpopularity is man-made :)

This is an agenda pushed by the GOP and the Koch brothers to discredit people's representatives and create political apathy whereby big money billionaires, polluters, corporations will have free rein to rip us all off and not pay their fair share. It's all about the money people ... and it doesn't mean that Trump is popular!

satman40 likes this.
  22. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Often the correct decisions are unpopular,

I remember growing up, my mothers decisions were unpopular, many time we did not like them, including the parents telling us what was correct.

We could have a decision maker who always says let's kick the can down the road, you. Guys are all good boys, and the world us discriminating against you.

I seem to remember a guy like that, who does not seem to want to return to reality,

23. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hillary brakes her arm, patting herself on the back.:cool:

Matt Lauer confronts Hillary Clinton on live TV:D

He quizzed, "Did you make enough mistakes yourself to lose the election?":eek:

Clinton shot back, "Well, I will say no Matt" before launching into a push for her new book.:mad:

24. The Boat
    Original Member

The Boat Gold Member

Status Points:
    I read an excerpt from Hillary's book and I've watched the interview on CNN. She is relatively delusional by blaming everyone but herself. She was the wrong candidate for a race in 2016. If it were 1994, she would have won, but we had 8 years of Obama, and a lot of people did not feel as if their situation had improved. She still doesn't get that the Democratic base is shifting to a more progressive position and many (including myself) want corporate money (and money in general) to get out of the political process. Our elections have now devolved into a "who can spend more money wins." On top of that, she doesn't get that Bernie was more popular because he actually believed what he was saying--the same cannot be said for her.

As for the email issue, that meant nothing to me, other than stupidity, and as for the Russians, it is really angering me that Congress (and especially Democrats) want to beat the drum of war. If you look at the investigations, it is as if the Democrats was to retaliate in kind. It bothers me that here we are, we need to work with both the Russians and the Chinese on regional issues, and yet we are putting up more roadblocks. In fact, relations between Russia and the US are at a lower point than those in the early to middle 1980s. At the end of the day, she would not have worried about the emails or leaks, if she had nothing to hide (such as engineering the Democratic nomination process).

As for Trump and Russia? I'm sure there is something there, but it isn't about politics, it probably has more to do with money and helping Russians launder their cash through his properties. Therefore, when the Democrats talk about Treason, I laugh because they have it all wrong, they should be looking under RICO if they want to look for anything illegal.

And I love how she blames women who didn't vote for her. I happen to know a lot of women my age (yes, I am a 'millennial', born in 88) who did not vote for her, because they didn't like her policies. Why should they be vilified? A lot supported Sanders because he was more genuine. So, to throw them under the 'bus'? That is abhorrent.

Hillary, and the mainstream DNC need to realize that the times are changing and they are on the wrong side of change.

satman40, Kalboz and misman like this.
  25. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points: