Premium Economy Booking Classes: W & R, Now Available For Sale

Discussion in 'Cathay Pacific | Asia Miles/Marco Polo Club' started by Rejuvenated, Feb 13, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Rejuvenated
    Original Member

Rejuvenated Gold Member

Status Points:
    CX's premium economy is now available for sale and can be booked. It books into W or R class. For flights that offer Y+, you can now see those two new booking classes. Here is an example:
    [KVS Availability Tool]
    Code:
    YYZ  Toronto Pearson Intl ON CA [CYYZ]
    HKG  Hong Kong Intl HK [VHHH]
    WED  09 May 2012

Carrier    Flight  From  Depart    To    Arrive    A/C  St  Availability
    ---------  ------  ----  --------  ----  --------  ---  --  --------------------------------------------------
    CX         829     YYZ   01:40     HKG   05:00     77W      J9 C9 D9 I9 W9 R9 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 S9 N9 Q9 O9
    CX         825     YYZ   15:30     HKG   18:55     77W      J9 C9 D9 I9 W9 R9 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 S9 N9 Q9 O9

So if you do the search and find W & R, it means the flight offers Y+. If not then it doesn't. FYI, premium economy is available on the 77G, 77H, 74K and 33G configurations.

KVS Tool likes this.
  2. global_happy_traveller
    Original Member

global_happy_traveller Silver Member

Status Points:
    Tried booking one direction march (Y) and April (Y+). Cx.com won't allow me

YULtide likes this.
  3. Rejuvenated
    Original Member

Rejuvenated Gold Member

Status Points:
    It has to be an aircraft with one of those four configurations I mentioned. If you have access to the availability tools, be sure to verify the existence of the W & R booking classes. If you picked the correct flights that have them, and the cabin isn't full, you can book them. Here is sample of a dummy booking I just did on my end:
    Untitled.jpg

Booking a roundtrip with Y on the outbound and returning on Y+ or vv will not work on cx.com.