Preferred Hotel Group and Sixt Announce Marketing Partnership

Discussion in 'Other Hotel Programs' started by sobore, Jul 1, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

A new marketing partnership between Preferred Hotel Group and the German company Sixt will benefit guests of Preferred Hotel Group’s guest loyalty program, as well as further strengthen the two leaders in their respective markets. Senior Executive Vice President of Sixt International Regine Sixt signed the agreement along with Preferred Hotel Group’s Senior Vice President of Business Relations, Thom Nulty.
    Sixt will be promoted as the car rental company of choice to Preferred Hotel Group guests in Europe. Benefits to Preferred Hotel Group’s guest loyalty program, I Prefer, and cardholders include the following:
    • Members of I Prefer can automatically register for Sixt Gold Car membership (superseding the standard minimum requirement of five car rentals a year to qualify).
    • I Prefer members receive up to a 10% discount on Sixt rent a car or Sixt rent a truck, and up to a 20% discount on Sixt limousine service.
    • Sixt Platinum Card holders are provided with a complimentary Preferred Golf membership, which includes benefits such as a complimentary round of golf with each consecutive two-night stay at a Preferred Golf property, VIP service, exclusive offers, and priority access at 75 world-renowned golf resorts.
    • Preferred Hotel Group can take advantage of Sixt limousine and shuttle services for their hotel guests, special events, and conventions.