Pre check

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by nelsoji, Jul 21, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. nelsoji
    Original Member

nelsoji Silver Member

Status Points:
    Community - I am flying on my first Delta flight in years tomorrow. I normally fly United and have pre-check through them. Does pre-check follow you no matter which airline you fly? I checked in on DL and didn't get a "precheck" logo on my boarding pass but wondering if there is something missing in my profile or something??

Any help??

jbcarioca likes this.
  2. akcae
    Original Member

akcae Silver Member

Status Points:
    Depends on where your Precheck eligibility comes from. If it's from having Global Entry, it should follow you. But if UA qualified you due to having elite status there, DL won't care.

jbcarioca and nelsoji like this.
  3. nelsoji
    Original Member

nelsoji Silver Member

Status Points:
    came from ua status. Had hoped since TSA wasnt aligned to carrier it would follow. Oh well. Thanks anyway

jbcarioca likes this.
  4. USAF_Pride
    Original Member

USAF_Pride Gold Member

Status Points:
    It is encoded in your boarding pass. DL has no idea that you are in the system.

5. websteth

websteth Silver Member

Status Points:
    I h ave to enter a Known Traveler number in to my Delta Profile to get it to link to Pre-Check which I have from Global Entry. If you have it from another airline instead of Global Entry, it might not pass through unless you have a number you can enter in to link it.