Posting time for Holiday Inn

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by mht_flyer, Mar 6, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. mht_flyer
    Original Member

mht_flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    I literally just started staying a Holiday Inns again over the weekend (last time was in like 2006). I have a corporate requirement to stay at Holiday Inn when spending two weeks in JNB in early April.

So, I decided to stay at a HGI over the weekend in CLT. I looked and noticed points for a Sat-Sun hasn't posted yet, what is the general turnaround to get points posted?

I will say one thing that's nice about Holiday Inn, though I didn't stay since 2006, I actually did have 12k points in the account that never expired. That's a nice feature for sure.

Thanks all.

2. tom911
    Original Member

tom911 Gold Member

Status Points:
    My recent Germany stays each took about 4 days to post. The posting may coincide with an e-mail you'll get thanking you for your stay.

mht_flyer likes this.
  3. mht_flyer
    Original Member

mht_flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks got that email today but haven't seen points yet

4. PAWeissenstein

PAWeissenstein Active Member

Status Points:
    I've seen points post in as little as 2 or 3 days and as long as 30 days. If you don't see them by then I'd contact customer service asap.

viguera likes this.
  5. txmoney

txmoney Silver Member

Status Points:
    It can take 2-3 weeks depending on the hotel. Then some hotels are 2-3 days. They are great if you have a problem and need them post points that did not show up in your account. Just keep your reservation information.

viguera likes this.
  6. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    They are fantastic with responding to issues indeed, but I've also seen the points post a few days to a few weeks after a stay, so you have to keep an eye on your account in case something doesn't post right.

guinnessxyz likes this.
  7. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just another datapoint... my 4/9 (overnight) stay posted 4/14. Going back through my recent history (4 stays in the last 30 days) they've all posted around 4 days after checkout.