Possibly looking for a ticket to FTU in Tampa

Discussion in 'Tampa | Sept 27-29, 2013' started by Mike1625, Sep 18, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Mike1625
    Original Member

Mike1625 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ok, here is my story. I live in Tampa, and was so happy to hear this great event was coming to my town. Then USF's football schedule came out, and on Saturday 9/28/13 at noon our biggest game of the year takes place about 3 miles from FTU, we host the MIami Hurricanes. I worked for USF Athletics for 16 years, and couldn't miss this game. So I never signed up, knowing I would miss a huge chunk of the sessions.

Now I have my regrets, because I would love to meet other frequent flyers, but also many of the people who I admire in our hobby, and bloggers I read.

So, if it isn't too late to transfer a ticket, and the organizers wouldn't object to a part time attendee, and someone wanted to sell me a ticket, I am a buyer, but probably not at full price. So, if you have an extra ticket, by all means, try to get all you can from someone else, but you can consider me a last resort. I will offer $50, knowing I will end up missing pretty much everything Saturday until after 5PM.

2. rggale
    Original Member

rggale Gold Member

Status Points:
    Mike I have a ticket I'm not using....hopefully one of the organizers will chime in.

3. Mike1625
    Original Member

Mike1625 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks Rggale, as the first to reply, if it is kosher to sign me up ... then I'll gladly take your ticket for $50 ... but to be fair to you, until someone signs off on my weird attendance, I will not hold you to the offer (so feel free to sell to someone else who PM's you offering more money:)