Possible Workaround for Amex Bonuses

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 13, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

This past April, American Express instituted a policy that made the receiving of sign-up bonuses restricted to once per customer. It was a sad move as it used to be that you could get the bonus as many times as you could get the card. With the new policy, it makes many of us ineligible for any more personal American Express card bonuses (small business cards do not have that policy). Possible Workaround for Amex Bonuses However, when going through some of the terms and options in light of the increased Delta Amex bonuses, I saw something that I thought was quite interesting. It very well could be a possible workaround for repeat Amex bonuses. The trick here is to upgrade existing American Express cards to the Delta card that you want. Interestingly enough, you can also upgrade non-Delta cards to a Delta Amex card! The current bonus offer on the Delta Platinum card (as I wrote yesterday) is for 15,000 MQMs and 50,000 award miles after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months.... The post Possible Workaround for Amex Bonuses appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...