Here's the situation. I used CO miles to book an award ticket to Hawaii in F. All but one segment have been confirmed in F (saver). The one leg that currently has no XF availability is on UA from CMH to ORD. I know that I can keep checking, but can I be waitlisted? If I can't do it now, can I be put on the waitlist at the airport? Thanks!