Poll: Have you noticed a change in AA service since the Chapter 11 filing

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by kansaskeith, Dec 27, 2011.  |  Print Topic

?

Have you noticed a change in AA service since the Chapter 11 filing Nov. 29

1. Yes, for the better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, for the worse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Have flown AA since the filing, but didn't notice a real change

71.4%
  4. Haven't flown AA since the filing

28.6%
  1. kansaskeith

kansaskeith Gold Member

Status Points:
    Over on the AA forum, I started a thread asking for comments on what fliers have observed so far, which is early in the game. Here is that thread, and I encourage you to post your responses over there. So far, the responses have boiled down to "not much change so far."

http://milepoint.com/forums/threads/service-quality-post-nov-29.25146/

One of the responses, however, was that I should have done it as a poll. I had considered that, but wasn't sure how to phrase it (the responder made it look easy, so I took his suggestions here), and I was also interested in narratives rather than just statistics. He suggested it was too late to start a poll, but I decided to put one here for folks accustomed to writing and reading trip experiences, and hope to keep the narratives going over on the AA thread. Thanks to David.

hulagrrl210 and Jimgotkp like this.
  2. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
    I never flew AA but I must say that both my recent flights in F from LGA-DFW-SEA has been great. All the FA's were making sure everyone's drinks were topped up and clearing plates/cups in a timely manner. Not sure if I got lucky with both crews or if the service got better post-bankruptcy.

hulagrrl210 likes this.
  3. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    Haven't seen a meaningful change recently. I remain happy with their service.