POLL: Did You Match Status and What Pgm for Rest of 2011

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by IMGone, May 27, 2011.  |  Print Topic

?

What program were you elite in, did you match and what program is being used for remainder of 2011?

Poll closed Jun 10, 2011.
  1. I started as a CO OP elite, matched to UA MP and chose CO OP as my earning program for the rest of t

17.4%
  2. I started as a CO OP elite, matched to UA MP and chose UA MP as my earning program for the rest of t

4.3%
  3. I started as a UA MP elite, matched to CO OP and chose UA MP as my earning program for the rest of t

69.6%
  4. I started as a UA MP elite, matched to CO OP and chose CO OP as my earning program for the rest of t

4.3%
  5. I earned status in one of the programs and have chosen not to match just yet

4.3%
  6. I earned status in both programs and have chosen to leave the accounts separate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I earned status in both programs, matched and selected UA MP as my earning program for the rest of t

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I earned status in both programs, matched and selected CO OP as my earning program for the rest of t

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. I was not an elite on either program, matched and selected CO OP as my earning program for the rest

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I was not an elite on either program, matched and selected UA MP as my earning program for the rest

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. IMGone
    Original Member

IMGone Silver Member

Status Points:
    Please select the option in the poll that best describes you based on your elite status at the beginning of this year.

CO OP = Continental OnePass
    UA MP = United MileagePlus

2. IMGone
    Original Member

IMGone Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks to everyone who responded so far