Points not posting

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by jgg630, Feb 8, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. jgg630

jgg630 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Every 2 weeks I stay at. a specific Hilton for business. The last 2 times my points have not posted and I have had to call to get the points credited. I looked last night and my stay last week again shows zero points for my stay. Besides calling what is my solution? These are usually Advance Paid stays but not always.

Thanks

2. DTWBOB

DTWBOB Silver Member

Status Points:
    Are you sure they have your Hilton number on your reservation --- and does it show on your receipt?

DTWBOB

LETTERBOY likes this.
  3. jgg630

jgg630 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes it is on the receipt when I pull it up through my Hilton honors account. It even shows my rate per night but because I didn't use the restaurant it shows a zero receipt and nothing posts. Everytime I call they say" it looks like you didn't stay. When I advise them that I did indeed stay they say they will have to check on it. Then 3 weeks later I get the points credited. Just tired of calling every 2 weeks.

4. jgg630

jgg630 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ok I just found out that any time you do an Advance Purchase with Hilton you must call to get points awarded. They advised that there is no way for them to automate process.

LETTERBOY likes this.