Points not posting for 9/27-9/28

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by Jim, Oct 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Jim
    Original Member

Jim Silver Member

Status Points:
    It took forever for the folio to post, when it did post for a stay at HGI, it showed a points earned as zero.
    I called the Diamond Desk and she said she had been getting lots of calls about this, after talking with a supervisor, the points were posted. She said it was a system glitch.

PS The new format on the website SUCKS! I am already on the site, I don't need to see screen consuming ads for Hilton. And I am still entering my pin number three times to get anything done. :mad:

KathInJax likes this.
  2. sellthesedownfalls

sellthesedownfalls Silver Member

Status Points:
    I also had points from September not post (a Doubletree in Milwaukee from 9/21). I submitted a 'missing points' inquiry and haven't heard back yet.

KathInJax likes this.
  3. newbluesea
    Original Member

newbluesea Gold Member

Status Points:
    My stay at a HI for 9/29 posted showing no points earned.... will give it few days (since this delayed posting of points after the stay shows up has been around for what 4 years???)

Have had no problems with website all the Hilton promo stuff disappears when you select an account or booking page. I love the new format under the "my stays" tab where you can see all your recent postings, cancellations listed.

KathInJax likes this.
  4. mo26

mo26 Silver Member

Status Points:
    DOH, should have come to MP first!

I was wondering why my pts hadn't posted from 9/29. Rep just told me a glitch has occured affecting many people, and the points should post in 48hrs.

This happened about 10 months ago, and it took them a week to post. But they did give me 1k points for the trouble :)

LETTERBOY and KathInJax like this.
  5. KathInJax

KathInJax Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have a stay on 9/29 that posted as 0 - I guess that I will call today and see what is going on. Thanks for the heads up!

6. newbluesea
    Original Member

newbluesea Gold Member

Status Points:
    The points for my 9/29 stay posted overnight (as I had anticipated) whithout any action on my part.
    Just a little patience required.:)

KathInJax likes this.
  7. ACEDAD
    Original Member

ACEDAD Silver Member

Status Points:
    Had the same issue, but everything caught up a few days later.

LETTERBOY likes this.
  8. cgriffiths

cgriffiths Active Member

Status Points:
    I had the same problem with a stay from Sep. 27-30. The points took over five days to post but they are now there. However, I had a stay last week and it still shows as 0 points earned. I can't believe that Hilton hasn't fixed this glitch yet, with so many people having the same problem. This should have been fixed many days ago. I wonder if this will be the norm now. Points will take forever to post and if you're not checking your account and calling to inquire, they might not even post. Right around the same time of my stay in September I cancelled an award reservation and it took several days to get my points reinstated after several calls to Hilton Honors, Diamond desk, etc. So if I wasn't the kind of person to check my account frequently, I would have just lost those 62,000 points that had to be manually reinstated into my account, and this is not the first time I have this happen. I suggest people always check their accounts and make sure they receive the points they are entitled to.

9. Weatherboy

Weatherboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    It looks like they post within a few days. I had a stay last week and while the stay and folio popped right up within a day of check-out, the credits appeared about 2 days later. As long as they do post, I don't mind a lag of a few days. It's still better than some airline posting timelines :)

10. sellthesedownfalls

sellthesedownfalls Silver Member

Status Points:
    My 9/21 points have still not posted and I haven't received a response from my inquiry submitted on the website.