Points Nights at the Radisson Martinique NYC

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by LAM, Dec 10, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. LAM

LAM Silver Member

Status Points:
    I was looking to use my free Radisson night from the 1 for 1 promotion at the Radisson Martinique in NYC in March. It appears there are no points nights available after February 28th. Any one know of a reason? I may just have to break down and use my night in late January or February. I specifically did the 1 for 1 promotion to get a free night at the Martinique.

harvson3 and flyingdawg like this.
  2. meheeco

meheeco Silver Member

Status Points:
    I booked 2 such nights at this hotel for May 24-26th 2013 only a couple of weeks ago and there were plenty of availability back then.

harvson3 likes this.
  3. harvson3

harvson3 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hope you didn't pull the trigger prematurely. I was also waiting and seeing no availability, but just today found space that opened up on Mar. 7 and booked. $72 for a hotel room in Manhattan.... I'll take it.

flyingdawg likes this.
  4. LAM

LAM Silver Member

Status Points:
    I finally found space. I think the issue was I am using a free night not points for the hotel. When I was looking in December there were no free nights in March. Now there are. Patience was definitely needed here. I tend to book my travel several months out.

harvson3 and flyingdawg like this.
  5. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

Status Points:
    Holy cow, that's a heck of a deal! Hope you'll post a review for us after your stay.

harvson3 likes this.
  6. LAM

LAM Silver Member

Status Points:
    I will post a review after the trip. The free night was from the promotion in the fall of stay one night get a free night. My local Radisson was $65 I think so the value was there. Since I live near DC going to NYC overnight is a easy trip. I will take the train up and see a show and then go to NJ to visit friends for the rest of the weekend. I love NYC but in small doses.

flyingdawg likes this.