Points Miles & Martinis - Weak hotel promotions are pushing me to Marriott

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 30, 2013.  |  Print Topic

  1. BoardingArea

    BoardingArea News Feed

    Messages:
    73,877
    Likes Received:
    463
    Status Points:
    20
    I am not a huge fan of the Marriott Rewards program. From my experiences, Marriott properties are the most consistent of any major chain…..and that bothers me a little. 80% of my goal in collecting hotel points is for aspirational stays and the remaining 20% is to save money. I use Marriott...
    ©Points Miles & Martinis, a BoardingArea Blog

    Continue reading...
     

Share This Page