Points, MD

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by TUMD, Jan 21, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. TUMD

TUMD Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hey guys, some of you might have read a similar post over at Travel Codex, but I wanted to see what everyone thought of my brother and I's new outlet for our travel and miles obsessions, a blog! We call it Points, MD and it can be found at Pointsmd.com. We really have only had it going for about 2 weeks and we are both still trying to figure out our style. A lot of what we will do is trip reports and newbie stuff but will also certainly expand things if everything goes well. It is really nice to tell the story of our trips with pictures for our friends and family. (I like it a lot better then trying to do it on Facebook)

I would love it if some of you would check it out and let me know what you think. What you like, what you don't, what should be altered...I am all ears (or eyes I guess since I will read it haha). Right now we are trying to put out 1 post a day and I do think the ones that are up coming are an improvements over what is up so far.

Let me know what you guys think!
    Pointsmd.com and Pointsmd on Instagram
    Twitter: @KJCaldwell8

2. TUMD

TUMD Silver Member

Status Points:
    No suggestions or critiques? Good, it must be perfect as a suspected! ;)

3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    I looked at it yesterday and it looked nice and clean. Frankly, I haven't had a chance to read the posts yet. I did add it to my to-do list for further "inspection".

TUMD likes this.
  4. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    By the way, is MD for Maryland or for the one author who is an MD? Or both? ;)

TUMD likes this.
  5. TUMD

TUMD Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for checking it out!

6. TUMD

TUMD Silver Member

Status Points:
    For one of the authors, but I guess it could be both HAHA