PN space hub-hub (specifically LAX-IAH)

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by chrislacey, Jul 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. chrislacey
    Original Member

chrislacey Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Hi All,

Anyone keep an eye on LAX-IAH regularly? Surprised at the lack of PN space. See it on some flights, but not mine.

Cheers,
    Chris

2. Garp74

Garp74 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Chris,

I don't watch LAX-IAH specifically, but I book a lot of flights and am always looking at PN and ON buckets. On domestic narrow bodies, PN is generally only open at F5/A5 or better, in my experience. So if you're looking to book into PN directly, you want to pick a flight that has the least number of business travelers (which is going to be middle of the day or late at night).

Good luck!

3. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    What @Garp74 said and PN Space is only offered for United Global Services customers to use also. :-:

Pizzaman, Garp74 and chrislacey like this.
  4. COFreqFlyer
    Original Member

COFreqFlyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    You want to see lack of space? Try looking for regular R space on IAH <-> FRA/MUC/etc.... that's *really* disheartening.

5. chrislacey
    Original Member

chrislacey Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    This particular flight shows F9 at the moment and PN=0. Flights before and after are F9, PN>0. Maybe it is just this particular flight time where they think they will sell the seats (how dare them!)

Thanks for the the comment re: GS @OnTehWings. Luckily that space is available to me on this one :)

Flyer1976 and Wandering Aramean like this.