Please Wish Kevin Pinto a Very Happy Birthday

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by Canarsie, Nov 8, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Canarsie
    Original Member

Canarsie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Although he is now retired from Delta Air Lines, Kevin Pinto is celebrating a birthday this coming Saturday, November 9.

Please take a few minutes to post your birthday greetings and thoughts here in this discussion, as he really could use them this year.

I intend to ensure that Kevin is alerted of the existence of this discussion.

Thank you in advance.

DiverDave and redtailshark like this.
  2. MSYgirl

MSYgirl Gold Member

Status Points:
    Happy birthday Kevin! :)

redtailshark likes this.
  3. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes, best wishes to Kevin... a guy who always delivered best in class service. With no stars or interpretation.

I am sure retirement has its perks and he deserves to enjoy every moment of it.

From the pax viewpoint: if only he was still working at an airline in a position where he could influence customer service delivery.... I've transacted lots of car rentals these last couple of weeks, it makes me smile when I recall how he ensured rental promo miles posted correctly even after the rental company obfuscated and denied at multiple levels. I had a Thrifty rental only three days ago where they claimed they couldn't change my ancient NW FFP number to a valid account on any airline.... no time to fix that at the desk. This is the opposite of what Kevin accomplished. But that was back when DL SM was marginally worth crediting car rentals towards. Before it became, you know what....

I always wonder if he was one of those employees who had a bulging file of positive, unsolicited customer testimonials. If only I could always work with people who would deliver such quality service.

DiverDave likes this.
  4. Paolo Scuri

Paolo Scuri Silver Member

Status Points:
    Happy Birthday!

5. Misplaced Texan
    Original Member

Misplaced Texan Gold Member

Status Points:
    Happy birthday Kevin!

Sent from a place using a fruit thing.

6. DiverDave
    Original Member

DiverDave Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well, he was given a bulging book of positive, unsolicited customer testimonials earlier this year. :)

Happy Birthday, Kevin! (And many more.......)

David

7. Canarsie
    Original Member

Canarsie Gold Member

Status Points:
    I received an e-mail message from Kevin Pinto earlier today which simply made my day.

Without violating his privacy in repeating what he wrote to me, essentially this discussion — and the cryptic meaning behind it, which I would rather not post about publicly but he does know about it — touched his heart.

His e-mail message to me — in response to the one I sent to him almost three weeks ago — confirms that we have all done the right thing and handled this perfectly thus far. I personally want to thank you for that. What a testament to the community here at milepoint.com!

8. Canarsie
    Original Member

Canarsie Gold Member

Status Points:
    I received an e-mail message from an employee of Delta Air Lines with the specific request that birthday cards be sent to Kevin Pinto “from all over.”

I just sent him a birthday card moments ago via postal mail.

Here is where you come in: if you are interested in participating in this effort, please send to me a private message and I will give you the address of where he is currently staying so that you may send to him your best wishes for a happy birthday in the form of a card.

Thank you in advance.

BamaGirl likes this.