Please vote so I can attend the ONE WORLD MEGA-Do with The Points guy!

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by Emos-closet, Nov 19, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Emos-closet
    Original Member

Emos-closet Silver Member

Hello fellow milepointers! I have been fortunate to wake up this morning and find out that that my video was selected among many great entries to be among the final ten for the Points Guy Seatmate contest for the one mega do. I would really like to attend this event ! None of your votes will go wasted as it will help get me to LIfetime Platinum status with American Airlines (I'm so close!) and I plan to take the challenge to hit executive status ( which I have never had). Hyatt Diamond status will also be used as I am going to Kaui for my honeymoon and can use those extra perks. I just want to get on what seems like a great party experience and meet some of my fellow travelers.

I am probably shooting myself in the foot by posting this here as I am well aware that my video is not the most artistic or creative but I should get kudos(I hope) for coming out and showing my mug on camera and keeping it real !

Please check this link...I am Tricia-All Party!

Voting ends this Sunday at 11:59 pm.

If you ever run into me, tell me you voted for me and I owe you a coffee or a drink! Thank you!
    FriendlySkies and canucklehead like this.