Please suggest best hotel suite in Honolulu in the $600 range

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by m124, Sep 18, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. m124

m124 Silver Member

Status Points:
    We will be attending a wedding at the city hall in Honolulu. I have never visited Hawaii, could you please suggest a good hotel choice?I am platinum with priority club and gold with hilton. Thank you in advance.

Kalboz likes this.
  2. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    $600 for one night will get you some nice options, but it depends on the time of year as well :)

I'm sure someone will chime in that -- at that price -- you might as well make it a temporary stop in HNL and stay elsewhere (Four Seasons in Hualalai or Wailea).

Sadly, your IHG status won't count for much because of the options available in Honolulu, although you have a few more options with Hilton. and you can get a fairly decent suite at the Hilton Hawaiian Village for that price.

8MiHi, Jimgotkp and Kalboz like this.
  3. 8MiHi

8MiHi Silver Member

Status Points:
    The Royal Hawaiian and Hilton have reasonable choices that are likely to fit your requirements. At Hilton there are suites and rooms with phenomenal views. The Royal Hawaiian is the last deluxe hotel on the beach from a completely different era.