please stop asking me to download app

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by estnet, May 15, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. estnet
    Original Member

estnet Gold Member

Status Points:
    It is really annoying to have this pop up every two or the page changes. Using an android tablet

Also it is impossible to seemwhat is being typed when replying to a thread because the page goes to the top and u have to close the keyboard and scroll to the bottom to see what u have typed!

eponymous_coward and CrankyScott like this.
  2. Mark
    Original Member

Mark Admin Staff Member

Status Points:
    Sorry I didn't respond yesterday, but we're checking this out. It should only happen once per visit and that is only if cookies have been cleared.

Thanks for posting

3. jerry92648

jerry92648 New Member

Status Points:
    It happens to me constantly from feedly on ipad. It's an annoying pop up, please fix it

4. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    Annoying to us as we'll. we're in process of updating our technology platform which will allow you access to MilePoint on mobile devices without using the app and that will resolve things. This only occurs for those accessing MilePoint on mobile devices without use of the app.

5. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    For what it's worth, it happens constantly on my new Nexus 7 tablet using Chrome. It does not happen on my iPad 3 using Safari.