"Please remember, zones 1, 2, & 3 come before zone 4."

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by cordray2643, Jul 2, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. cordray2643
    Original Member

cordray2643 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I think that there should be a clear directive given prior to boarding. 5 flights this week, and each time I had to wade through zone 4 boarders to board with the 1Ks. It is just a pet peeve of mine.

*SIGH* Thanks for listening.

2. gobluetwo
    Original Member

gobluetwo Silver Member

Status Points:
    I put that every time on UAL survey after my flights. It's hit or miss right now. I've seen more instances of GA's giving clear direction to follow boarding instructions than in the past, but I'd really like it if they did it more consistently, as well as asking people to please stay seated or away from the boarding lanes until their group has been called.

Travelsavant likes this.
  3. Travelsavant
    Original Member

Travelsavant Gold Member

Status Points:
    I do that survey-comment thing too but haven't seen any positive change based on my comments:rolleyes: Seriously, it is worse since checked-bag-fees were introduced. Even a twice-a-year flyer knows that overhead space is in short supply on full flts & if you can get on board even ahead of 6 people, it can mean difference of bag w/you or gate checked. Plus, I've noticed that the GA's don't make any announcements about where to line up until boarding begins, so no surprise that it's a zoo at most gates.