Please Help Me With Travel News Coverage Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by JSpira, Nov 12, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. JSpira
    Original Member

JSpira Silver Member

Status Points:
    We are launching a weekly newsletter (name to be announced) and, as part of an overall review of what we write about at Executive Road Warrior, we instituted Frequent Business Traveler News, which is available on the magazine's Web site.

Since MP members are very representative of our readers, I wanted to ask you to take our quick poll on what we should cover, putting different areas of coverage (frequent flyer programs, tech gear, etc.) in order of personal preference.

The poll is online here.

Thanks in advance.

[Incidentally, the image on the poll of the London Gazette - reproduced below - is of an issue from 1668, from my parents' collection. If you read the fifth paragraph on the right-hand column (clicking on the image on the page with the poll opens it up full size), you'll see the reason my father purchased it.]

[​IMG]

2. cennas
    Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Status Points:
    Done

lwkatya likes this.
  3. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    Does not appear to work in mobile Safari.

(Posted from my milePoint enabled iPhone)

4. JSpira
    Original Member

JSpira Silver Member

Status Points:
    OK, we will test that. Thanks.

5. JSpira
    Original Member

JSpira Silver Member

Status Points:
    I tried several mobile browsers and the survey widget does not work properly so I put in a service ticket. Thanks for calling this to my attention - and please consider taking the survey on a laptop or desktop browser.