Platinum Premier Creds Arrived

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by Counsellor, Mar 4, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Counsellor
    Original Member

Counsellor Gold Member

Status Points:
    (Finally) yesterday.

Also in the box was a nice note, and a gift! A solar charger, directions say it works for battery-powered computers and telephones. Comes in a cloth bag with drawstrings, perfect to stick in a carry-on.

Nice thought. Any other gifts being received from Marriott?

2. Nope. Think that was it. I got mine too, but so far I haven't been able to make it work using the solar power. It does a good job for passthru from computer to iPhone though.

3. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is there a different gift every year? Do people get a gift for every year in the program or just for their initial qualification?

4. SkiAdcock
    Original Member

SkiAdcock Silver Member

Status Points:
    My guess is just the first year, but I don't know. I've been Lifetime Plat for several years & we don't even get a new card LOL

Cheers.

5. Counsellor
    Original Member

Counsellor Gold Member

Status Points:
    And here it is, the following year, and again I'm still waiting for my PP creds. If last year was a guide, they should show up in about a week.

Having the same problem with United/Continental -- no stickers yet (but my LH SEN card gets me in the lounges, so no real problem so far).