Plans For holidays

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by meenakshi, May 30, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Hi

Holidays are here. It's time to take a short break from the daily routine and just chill and relax.

Last year i went on a trip to Europe. This year again i am planning a trip there and my first stop will be Ireland. I love to explore different cultures and visit historic sites and in my opinion Ireland is the perfect place.

Where are you planning to spend your holidays this season?

2. judge advocate general

judge advocate general Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have a kid going on a mini-mileage run (LAX-AUS-DFW instead of LAX-DFW non-stop), but I have no plans outside of town. I'm going to the beach and Six Flags Magic Mountain when I'm not at work.

btw shouldn't this be in travelbuzz?

3. Bob Smolinsky
    Original Member

Bob Smolinsky Gold Member

Status Points:
    Lago di Garda late June....then off to Lignano for early July to mid July.....then NY late August.....and back to Lago di Garda for the wine fest late September.....

sunseeker and MSPeconomist like this.
  4. Jubileesmom
    Original Member

Jubileesmom Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm staying put for the holidays, It's the rest of the year that I'm going somewhere. Lots of little Hawaii trips, a few trips "home" and a few side jaunts.

5. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    We've often done an end of year mileage run mini vacation between xmas and new years- there are often good flights available, especially if you fly on those days. I look at how many eqm's we each need, see what is that distance, and start looking for flights/destinations.

Jubileesmom likes this.