Planning An Ultimate Mileage Run – I Need Your Help!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I don’t want to give too many details at this point as I want to get things further along, but I am working in the planning stages of a mega, ultimate mileage run of sorts this year and I need your help! Planning An Ultimate Mileage Run – I Need Your Help! I want to make this as interactive and fun of a trip as possible so I am trying to include readers in the planning phase. If you would, I would love for you to comment with any/all of the following information: Where you are located – example, Chicago, IL What city/destination you would enjoy hearing/seeing about in blitz fashion – example, Africa or more specific like Sydney, Australia Do you run? Would you be interested in using miles/points to take part in various stages of this endeavor (not holding anyone to it just want to gauge interest!) I realize I am being quite vague at this point but I don’t want to spill all the beans of this before I have... The post Planning An Ultimate Mileage Run – I Need Your Help! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...