PHX Club closed for renovation

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by FarPoint, Mar 13, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. FarPoint
    Original Member

FarPoint Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just an FYI - the PHX Club on Concourse A (between gates A19 and A21) is closed for renovations. There was no indication when it would be reopened.

It's a LONG trip to that club... it would have been nice to know it was closed before I made the trek over there the other day!

desert_gecko likes this.
  2. RedM3Pilot
    Original Member

RedM3Pilot Gold Member

Status Points:
    That's the tiny club in PHX that they're expanding.

Where did you make the trek from? The ones above A7-A9 and B7-B9 are much better.

3. SS255
    Original Member

SS255 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Whew! When I first read the subject heading, I thought that "closed for renovation" was code for "closed permanently as part of our cost-cutting initiative."

4. FarPoint
    Original Member

FarPoint Silver Member

Status Points:
    I was headed to A20, right across the hall. I would have trekked back to the A7-9 club but didn't have enough time. Had I known it was closed, I would have gone there first then headed over to my gate! It would be nice if there a way they could indicated which clubs are open/closed. I've been the the one at A21 before and it's been closed...during seemingly "normal" business hours.

5. RedM3Pilot
    Original Member

RedM3Pilot Gold Member

Status Points:
    The very nice (and very cute) Club saint above B7 has just informed me that the A19-21 Club will re-open in 6-8 weeks....and with more square footage. :)

She did not elaborate further and I did not press for more info as there were a few people waiting to get in and get their muffins. And honestly, I wanna be surprised to see what it looks like when it re-opens.

Horse and FarPoint like this.
  6. FarPoint
    Original Member

FarPoint Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the update! More SF is a good thing... I've not been able to get into the A19-21 club at times because there were too many people in it.