Photo Tour: French Gourmet Trip 4

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    It’s the Day of the Bocuse d’Or! Well, that’s not actually true. It was yesterday, but with the time difference and my handy-dandy time machine, you’re reading this yesterday. Or something. I don’t know. I’m not a time scientist. In any case, you’re about to see photos from the first day of the Bocuse d’Or, the Olympics of the culinary world. It was a VERY exciting day. Twenty-four teams from all over the world compete to see who will claim the title of the best chef in the world. For a more extensive description, check out my story on Food Republic over here. Instead of explaining the whole thing, I’ll just show you my on-the-scene photos. Before we start, check out the first three days of my trip: French Gourmet Trip Day 1 Photo Tour: French Gourmet Trip Day 2 Photo Tour: French Gourmet Trip Day 3 BOCUSE D’OR PHOTOS DINNER AT CAFE SILLON RANDOM PHOTOS OF THE DAY The post Photo Tour: French Gourmet Trip 4 appeared first on Fly&Dine.

Continue reading...