PH Seoul award booking help

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by adambadam, May 8, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. adambadam
    Original Member

adambadam Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am trying to book an award stay at the Park Hyatt Seoul on May 23-25. The website was showing no availability for me when I checked and I am curious if this is the sort of thing that might open up in the next few weeks or if I should just move on and consider other options?

2. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    Im actually at the property those exact dates, it was pretty full when I booked about a month back (paid stay, I got the last standard king room and upgraded with a diamond confirmed suite upgrade)

It only has suites available for sale now, so no award nights to be had I'm afraid :(

RichardInSF likes this.
  3. adambadam
    Original Member

adambadam Silver Member

Status Points:
    Well some persistence pays off. I was checking the site a couple times a day and availability was coming and going though until today nothing lower than the Deluxe King Room was available. I checked this afternoon and much to my surprise there was a Park King room listed. I switched to GP points and quickly booked it and am all set now. @Tommy777 let me know if you would be interested in meeting up.