Pepsi Launches Pepsi Experience Points Rewards Program

Discussion in 'Other Loyalty Programs' started by sobore, Mar 13, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.billboard.com/biz/articl...nches-pepsi-experience-points-rewards-program

Pepsi introduced a new pop culture-based rewards program at South By Southwest Tuesday called Pepsi Experience Points, or PXP, which will allow fans to collect points through Pepsi purchases and social media interactions to win exclusive prizes like Monster headphones, Pepsi apparel and tickets to see Beyonce’s Mrs. Carter World Tour.
    “Its not just about rewarding transactions, it’s about incentivizing and rewarding engagements across everything in the Pepsi Music experience,” says Shiv Singh, global head of digital for PepsiCo Beverages.

PXP includes a partnership with SongBooth, a social music video mobile app that lets users record their own music and share it with others. A special SXSW activation, the Official Pepsi SongBooth Truck, will allow fans to record covers and film music videos of current pop hits and earn the chance to win prizes. Pepsi will also sponsor the SongBooth app for iOS, which has 1.3 million registered users since launching in December.

Read More: http://www.billboard.com/biz/articl...nches-pepsi-experience-points-rewards-program

mrredskin and uggboy like this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I don't drink much cola, maybe others do and a reward program will persuade them to drink more. ;)

sobore likes this.
  3. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    Based on my experience with Coke Rewards, not really worth chugging extra cola. :)

HaveMilesWillTravel and uggboy like this.
  4. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    That's what I thought. :):D:)

sobore likes this.
  5. mrredskin
    Original Member

mrredskin Gold Member

Status Points:
    not worth drinking more cola, but worthwhile to have some points in your account. at least once a year there are deals where you redeem 30 points for a free 12-pack. that's a very good return.

6. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    What's that, a $1.99 value? (not really keeping up with coke 12 pack prices, but they seem to be dirt cheap at times)

If I could exchange the points on points.com to other accounts to keep them alive (think Best Buy Rewards), I might be mildly interested.

7. mrredskin
    Original Member

mrredskin Gold Member

Status Points:
    $1.99 is the cheapest you can find them. In most grocery and convenience stores, they retail for $4-5.

CVS ran a deal a month or so ago that gave you a $10 gc when buying five. This week they're $1.99 each after you factor in the $5 extra CVS bucks you get.

Most everyon advertises a "special" of 3/$10. not really that great of a deal.