People needed for research - please help

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by persona_research, Nov 30, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Hi - I an MBA student are currently doing some research on people joining reward programs.

Are you willing to volunteer in my research? The people I'm wanting to interview satisfy the following criteria:

• you have rewards but don't really know what do do with them (or you only use them for paying for hotels and flights)
    • you have rewards from one or more programs collected, but your are not using them (or at least not often)

If you satisfy the criteria above, I would be very happy to hear from you. All I would need form you is 30 minutes of your time for a telephone interview via Skype or by chat.

Please e-mail me directly if you are willing to help: <email removed by Mod per policy - suggest you PM the OP if interested>

Thanks in advance and I will also share my research results with you.
  2. javacodeguy

javacodeguy Gold Member

Isn't using them to pay for hotels and flights knowing what to do with them, because that's usually the highest redemption value?
    Chimpy likes this.
  3. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

You do realize that MP does not constitute a random sample of FFs?
    misterbwong, davef139 and javacodeguy like this.
  4. misterbwong

misterbwong Silver Member

Agreed. MP'ers are a very defined subset of FFs. Your results might be pretty skewed.
  5. hi all and thanks for your support. MP is one of many resources I'm using for my research :) However, please only reply if you are willing to participate. Thanks.