PC Visa free nights?

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by servo, Aug 20, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. servo

servo Silver Member

Status Points:
    I got this card a few months ago, and it says that it comes with 1 free night e-certificate per year. However, the language is a bit confusing to me. Do I have to wait a year before I qualify to get this, or do I get one this year also?

EDIT - I found out that you do have to wait a year to qualify.

2. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    No need to delete it... someone else might have the same question, search and find your answer. (and thanks for not just posting "never mind, found it" but the actual answer!)

edekba, perryplatypus and uggboy like this.
  3. jaw_24
    Original Member

jaw_24 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Definately a perk that can be worth much more than the annual card fee--I recently booked the HI Notre Dame in Paris, a 250€+ value. Seems there are few restrictions as long as there are award nights available.

perryplatypus and uggboy like this.
  4. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    We stayed at the Intercontinental Strings in Tokyo on last year's free night. Not sure what we'll choose this year, but we feel it, and the other benefits of the card, are definitely worth the annual fee.

perryplatypus and uggboy like this.
  5. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Do the free night certificates have an expiration. I should be getting mine soon, closing in on the year.

6. mikeschu
    Original Member

mikeschu Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just picked up the card and I believe in the T&C it said that it's one year from date of issue.