Pay Over Time on PRG for 10k

Discussion in 'American Express | Membership Rewards' started by Muerl, Nov 8, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Muerl
    Original Member

Muerl Gold Member

Status Points:
    So, I swear there was a thread in this forum for this, but I can't find it, where someone was asking how long the 10k points took to post for signing up for Pay Over Time.

I got the offer by searching the website while logged in for "Pay Over Time" and got the points in less than 24 hours.

Not that I have any intent on USING the feature of course.

2. theBOAT
    Original Member

theBOAT Silver Member

Status Points:
    Did that search give you a landing page for a bonus offer? I just did it, but the landing page it kicks me only shows the option to check if I'm eligible. The website then freezes when I click to see if I am... (guess I'm not!!). MR points are becoming more valuable to me again, so I'd love a free 10k. Thanks

theBOAT

3. Muerl
    Original Member

Muerl Gold Member

Status Points:
    There were like 3 results one of which had the landing page for clicking to see, and I think I got yes, but I was half asleep when I did it.

I would say to try again.

theBOAT likes this.
  4. theBOAT
    Original Member

theBOAT Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks

I seem to always get the website to hang, since in the past I have tried the direct 10k link from GLeff's blog, with the same (cannot find website) error. Oh well, maybe someday...

theBOAT

5. theBOAT
    Original Member

theBOAT Silver Member

Status Points:
    I was thinking about this some more, and perhaps I cannot sign up because I have the business version of the Plat card? I. Trying to make myself feel better about not getting the option :)

theBOAT