Pay For Lounge Access At London Heathrow Terminal 5

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    London's Heathrow Airport is one of my least favorite airports in the world. It's seemingly designed with the intention of maximizing exercise potential between connections. On top of that, switching between terminals can actually feel like transferring between airports at times. I also find their security staff make the TSA look downright friendly by comparison. As far as the terminals themselves go, Terminal 5 is one of the nicer ones, and British Airways is the exclusive operator out of it. It's a nice enough terminal physically, given that it has lots of natural light, great shopping, and even The Concorde Room. That being said, it is consistently crowded. Very, very crowded. Since British Airways is the only airline to operate out of Terminal 5, they've also been the only airline to have lounges there for years. Which is great if you're a oneworld flyer like me, since there are some decent lounges you can hang out in. The post Pay For Lounge Access At London Heathrow Terminal 5 appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...