Passports with Purpose travel item raffle Nov 30-Dec 16, 2011 for libraries in Zambia

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by RicGarrido, Dec 4, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. RicGarrido
    Original Member

RicGarrido Silver Member

Status Points:
    Passports with Purpose is a nonprofit travel blogger annual fundraiser for humanitarian projects. This year the project is building two libraries in Zambia with the organization Room to Read.

Hyatt Gold Passport has sponsored my Loyalty Traveler blog with a donation of 110,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points to be raffled through the Passports with Purpose event happening from November 30-December 16, 2011.

110,000 points is sufficient for 5 nights at a top category Hyatt like Park Hyatt Maldives or Park Hyatt Paris Vendome or even 22 nights at the Bali Hyatt Indonesia.

There are dozens of travel items being raffled at Passports with Purpose. Other BoardingArea.com bloggers being sponsored include Deals We Like (two night weekend stay Affinia Hotel Manhattan), Mommy Points ($100 Best Western gift card) and Points, Miles & Martinis (two nights W Downtown Atlanta).

Donors can purchase $10 raffle tickets and select any item in the Passports with Purpose raffle for a ticket entry. $10 can enter you into the raffle for 110,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points or any of the other items you choose.

The Passports with Purpose goal is to raise $80,000 by December 16, 2011 for libraries in Zambia.

2. Up&Away

Up&Away Silver Member

Status Points:
    I had seen this on a blog I frequent, but had not remembered to go back and make my donations/entries. Thanks for the reminder! Now, which ones to choose for my entries....

3. karung99
    Original Member

karung99 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Ric I am happy to support and buy 6 of them... wish me luck :)

miles and smiles likes this.