Passport Issues! Visiting the US Embassy in Singapore

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 10, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    It probably goes without saying, but when traveling internationally it’s important to make sure that your passport is in order. You should verify that you have -- at least 6 months of validity on the passport --sufficient pages available for visas and / or immigration stamps. My wife and I (ok, mostly my wife) are really good about managing these types of things. In a stroke of good fortune, our passports were about to expire shortly after we met. Well, that’s not exactly good fortune, but by renewing them at the same time, we were able to synchronize our passport expiration dates such that we (theoretically) should only have to remember one date, instead of two. And since we almost always travel together, we are likely to run out pages together at the same time and whatnot. Of course, we also save on postage by mailing them together. All of this is to say that we had a relatively significant passport issue on our hands at the start of our current trip. The post Passport Issues! Visiting the US Embassy in Singapore appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...