Park Inn Toledo Ohio - Club Carlson property

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by Sweet Willie, Jun 7, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hotel charges $11 for attached self park garage, I was able to park for free on N Superior Street which is 2 block walk away. There are approx 8 parking spaces and seeing as downtown Toledo doesn't seem to have much going on, these spaces were open most of the weekend. There is a one hour time limit & one has to pay Mon-Fri, 8am until 5pm

Upon checkin I found out I had been upgraded to a corner room, while yes the room was on a corner, but one doesn't get windows on both sides (which is what I was hoping for). I did have a great view of the Mud Hens baseball field which is <1 block from the Park Inn.

There are few restaurants w/in walking distance but I didn't get a chance to look at the menus or peer into the places. The hotel does have a restaurant but I did not go in it.

The lobby was nice, nothing special. The hallways are carpeted and have seen heavy use, there are stains.

Carpet in the room was decent enough. Linens on beds were so-so, not high quality. Bed was comfy enough for a good sleep, there was minimal noise.

Bathroom was dated with mediocre quality soaps/shampoo/conditioner. Towels were of good quality.

There is a small desk to work at. Free wi-fi. Tube TV.

As a gold member of Club Carlson I received a basket full of goodies & a bottle of water. The basket contained a Sara Lee muffin, some trial mix, orange, 5-7 misc candies, 2 pack of peanut butter cookies. Also in the basket was a welcome letter from the mgr Mike Carlson.

I was pleased with my stay but not overwhelmed.
    Toledo Park Inn Bedroom.jpg
    -
    Toledo Park Inn Basket.jpg
    -
    Toledo Park Inn Bath 1.jpg
    -
    Toledo Park Inn Bath 2.jpg
    -
    Toledo Park Inn Coffee.jpg
    -
    Toledo Park Inn Tube TV.jpg
    -