Park Hyatt Vs Four Seasons Paris Virtuoso Benefits

Discussion in 'Luxury Hotels' started by JackB3, Jul 6, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. I love the Four Seasons slightly more than the Park Hyatt, Le Royal Monceau but I have noticed that the benefits are better at the Park Hyatt which one should I choose. Do I get upgraded more at the Park Hyatt.

uggboy likes this.
  2. skyvan

skyvan Gold Member

Status Points:
    The Park Hyatt is an amazing location in Paris right on the Plac Vendome. I'd definitely recommend it based on my experiences and those of my customers. I haven't stayed at the Four Seasons in Paris but I can't see how it can be better than the Park Hyatt. Maybe someone who has utilized the Virtuoso benefits can chime in.

uggboy likes this.
  3. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    No question - stay at the Four Seasons. I've been to both; it isn't even close.

skyvan and uggboy like this.
  4. So even at 1200 dollars a night the Four Seasons is worth it. I am also wondering if its Le Cinq is worth eating at???? Also does FSPP have rates for September 1-12th ? or May 5th-15th. Now I know I have to stay at a suite for internet access. Does the four seasons have comp airfare. And what airline from New Zealand would you suggest Singapore Airlines?? Should I skip London.

uggboy likes this.
  5. Should I stay in Paris for 12 days or go to another city and should I stop over in Dubai or Singapore

uggboy likes this.
  6. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    Tough to answer...we have no idea what your interests are, what your physical ability is or where you've been before.

I could easily spend two weeks in Paris...just milling about. Your interests may vary.

uggboy likes this.
  7. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes.
    It is very good. Perhaps not tops, but very good nevertheless.
    My three regular nominations for Paris dining are:
    http://www.taillevent.com/?language=english (Where I want to eat my last meal)
    http://www.chezsavy.com/accueil.php?lang=en (Paris in the 1920s)
    http://www.relaisentrecote.fr/uk/index.html (go to the one in the 8th, 15, rue Marbeuf.)

If they have rooms available, then, yes, you can get FSPP amenities.

Mate, if you can afford the room rate, don't sweat internet access fees.

Comp airfare? Not sure what you're thinking of. Unaware of any such program.
    Tough to go wrong with SQ, particularly in front. The nice part about SQ is you can do the journey with one stop. Probably some of the other east Asian carriers would offer one-stop service. I think the gulf carriers will pretty much all required a stop in Oz.
    See prior post.

In all seriousness, this is one of the best hotels in the world. I've stayed here five or so times over the years and love it. I just sent my mother and her twin sister there as a 70th birthday present. If I were to find flaws, I'd say more "view" rooms would be nice and the bar could be a little bigger (but they usually hold a few tables for residents...and worst case, you can have drinks in the gallery).

Enjoy the trip!

uggboy likes this.
  8. skyvan

skyvan Gold Member

Status Points:
    It seems to be me you really need to discuss with your travel agent.

9. Just So everyone knows why the
    Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez is not a Park it has more than 200 rooms and thus cannot be a Park Hyatt.
    https://www.facebook.com/ParkHyattParisVendome?fref=ts 9th of April The Park Hyatt Paris explains this