Park Hyatt Sydney — Wow, Wow, Wow!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 23, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Here's an installment that isn't about my dad being speechless, but rather about me being speechless (for once). I'm incredibly fortunate to do what I love for a living, and to be on the road nonstop. I pinch myself over it every day. That being said, I don't quite have the "speechless" reaction to most of my travel experiences that my dad might have. Don't get me wrong, I still love almost all of my experiences, though I think it's only natural for your hundredth first class flight or luxury hotel stay to not be as exciting as your first... right? Lately I've been most impressed by some random mid-range hotels, like the W Doha, W Guangzhou, and even Le Meridien Cairo Airport. There haven't been too many luxury hotels that have really left me speechless lately... of my stays this year, the Park Hyatt New York is the closest to fitting that bill. Well, the Park Hyatt Sydney has left me speechless beyond words. The post Park Hyatt Sydney — Wow, Wow, Wow! appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...