Park Hyatt NYC

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by AdamAlex2, Feb 21, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Park Hyatt is now able to be booked but its not cheap!!!! 1055 US Dollars a night !!!!!! OPENING AUGUST

uggboy likes this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I presume that Park Hyatt will never be really cheap, but the hotels are world class luxury. There will be also a new Park Hyatt in Vienna, it isn't bookable yet.

MSYgirl likes this.
  3. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    August in Manhattan is horrendous... high season for the tourists that like to come and deal with the oppressive heat and humidity :)

I wouldn't be surprised if anything in the same category was close to that price or higher.

uggboy and MSYgirl like this.
  4. KENNECTED
    Original Member

KENNECTED Silver Member

Status Points:
    Why isnt this in the Hyatt forum?

Per our corporate travel folks. High pricing in July, August, & September in NYC are common. August is the number one time for local company's to host conferences and meetings. One of the reasons being most metro NYers are on holiday in August, especially the last two weeks (or the two weeks prior to Labor Day) and escape the city to other parts of the country. European tourist are in the US at that time, and occupancy high so rates are reflected.

uggboy likes this.
  5. Because the Park Hyatt is a luxury hotel

6. KENNECTED
    Original Member

KENNECTED Silver Member

Status Points:
    But it's a HYATT brand and other Park Hyatt (individual property) discussion has always been in the HYATT forum.

7. Kennected if you want to change its location thats fine. But its virtuoso and thats why I put it here,