Park Hyatt Istanbul - Macka Palas

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Lufthansa Flyer, Jun 21, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Added trip report to my website this morning. Please click here to be taken to the TR. Apologies for the inconvenience! :)

2. jrp2

jrp2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Good stuff. I haven't made a hotel reservation yet for our trip to IST. This is helpful in deciding. Thanks!

3. hotelsallover

hotelsallover Silver Member

Status Points:
  4. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    thanks, wish I had more from there, but we were hardly in the hotel long enough to enjoy it's amenities. We were finding too many things in IST to keep us busy. As it should be I guess.

aptraveler, marcwint55 and PLUS_1 like this.
  5. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    We stayed at the Best Western in Sultanahmet. Normally I won't stay at a best western, but this was one of their deluxe hotels and the location was very convenient. I would highly recommend it as the price was very fair.

aptraveler and Lufthansa Flyer like this.
  6. JosephMay

JosephMay Gold Member

Status Points:
    Mini review please. Still trying to decide where to stay in November. Don't really want to spend upwards of $250 or burn miles. Clean and convenient is fine. Breakfast would be a big +

marcwint55 and aptraveler like this.
  7. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    The hotel was very clean and if I remember correctly was four stories. Breakfast was included in the restaurant downstairs and was excellent. We had a nice balcony. The hotel we stayed at was the Best Western Premier Regency Suites. There are several Best Westerns in the area. Our room faced the street which was a fantastic view of the shops and clubs on the street. It was right around the corner from the Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.I honestly can't say enough nice things about the hotel and the staff. The Four Seasons is right around the corner and worth seeing while you are there.