Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Review Park Executive Suite & Park King

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 5, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    We used a combination of points and cash, and outright points, for our trip to Buenos Aires, which was broken up by four days and nights at the beach in Uruguay – so we ended up with a one-night stay on the heels of our flight from Panama City, followed by a five-night stay at the end of our trip. A couple of weeks before our first night at the Park Hyatt, I received a warm email from Matias, who introduced himself to us as our personal butler. In the email, Matias asked if we had any special requests. Having seen a number of trip reports showing the modern tower of the Park Hyatt (where the majority of the rooms at the hotel are located), I figured on a whim I’d ask Matias if there was any way we could request a king room in the historic Palacio Duhau wing. Based on photos of the suites in the wing, the rooms looked a bit more regal than the modern wing, with a nod to the tradition and elegance of the Recoleta neighborhood. The post Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Review Park Executive Suite & Park King appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...