Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge, Oct 17, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge
    Original Member

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge Official Representative

Status Points:
    The Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas is NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE for arrivals from 1st December, 2011 onwards.

Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas is an exclusive sanctuary for the discerning business and leisure traveler, located on a nine-kilometer stretch of environmentally protected beach on Saadiyat Island. The resort is adjacent to the Gary Player-designed Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, just minutes from the city’s business district and 25 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport. We hope you have the opportunity to check out this fabulous location.

Happy Travels,
    Chrissi R.

lwkatya, cennas, Jimgotkp and 2 others like this.
  2. FriendlySkies
    Original Member

FriendlySkies Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks, Chrissi :)

lwkatya, Jimgotkp and uggboy like this.
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for letting us know, a gorgeous development looking forward too!:)

lwkatya, Jimgotkp and FriendlySkies like this.
  4. cennas
    Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the update. It's always nice to hear a new hotel opening.

lwkatya, FriendlySkies and uggboy like this.
  5. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    Now that I can redeem my AA miles on Etihad I may just wind up visiting this property...

6. Mikus33

Mikus33 Silver Member

Status Points:
    This property does not have a club lounge, correct? If I'm on a points and cash stay using a Diamond Suite Upgrade, but am no longer a Hyatt Diamond (suite upgrade from 2013), will I get free breakfast in the restaurant?

7. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    I don't believe breakfast is a benefit of the suite itself, which would mean that no you would not receive it. There's no club lounge. The suite, I thought, was fantastic. Service at breakfast wasn't very good when I stayed.

Mikus33 and viguera like this.
  8. Mikus33

Mikus33 Silver Member

Status Points:
    That is what I figured, but I was holding out hope. Club access (in properties that do have clubs) is a benefit of suite stays, though, correct?

9. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    That's something that would be on a hotel-by-hotel basis. Each hotel determines the mix of benefits that come with their different room types.

viguera and Mikus33 like this.
  10. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    That has been my experience as well, although Hyatt might have something on their website. I know that you're entitled to club access when you're a Diamond member and when you book a club room. Logic dictates that a suite would be at least in the same category as a club room if not higher, but I'd check with the individual hotel just to make sure.

Mikus33 likes this.
  11. Mikus33

Mikus33 Silver Member

Status Points:
    It turns out that free breakfast was listed on my reservation and I had just missed seeing it. I confirmed the free breakfast at check in as well. There seemed to be confusion the first couple days as they had to check with the front desk after presenting me with a bill at breakfast, eventually waiving the cost. I reconfirmed at the front desk that breakfast was listed in their system as complimentary, and the front desk employee stated that anytime you're booked in a suite it was included.

I checked out this morning and there was no bill for breakfast. Having free breakfast for 4 days is huge. I loved not having to go off property to start the day when you plan on just laying by the pool/beach all day. And at $45/person it wasn't something I was willing to pay cash for.