Paris Locations

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by edekba, Mar 26, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    So I'll be taking my honeymoon on my RTW trip in November, of which one of the stops is Paris. I plan on spending 5 nights here, 2 @ Park Hyatt but also 3 nights at Radisson Blu.

I've never been to Paris, so when people say Radisson Blu Ambassador Hotel, Paris Opera is a good location because its central, is that really true?

The Radisson Blu Le Metropolitan Hotel, Paris Eiffel & Radisson Blu Le Dokhan's Hotel, Paris Trocadero both seem like small boutique hotels somewhat far from the central part

While the Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris used to be LV HQ or something ....

But really ... that all kinda doesnt sway me one way or another. Has anyone been to one or more of these & have something to say. According to TripAdvisor Radisson Blu Le Dokhan's Hotel, Paris Trocadero is ranked the best (And I read that it used to be a Sofitel)

Singapore Flyer and flyingdawg like this.
  2. Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I asked a while ago and it seemed like not many have stayed there. I'll let you know after my August trip. Staying at the CE and ambassadors location.

flyingdawg and edekba like this.
  3. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    Awesome! I'll be there in Nov

flyingdawg likes this.
  4. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    After reading reviews @ TA & Looking at pics.

I'm leaning towards either CE or Metropolitan.

I don't like the decor of the Dokhan & Ambassador seems soooo big (292rms).

Singapore Flyer likes this.