Panasonic RP-HC200 Noise Canceling Stereo Headphones

Discussion in 'Travel Technology' started by vickers, Oct 7, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. vickers

vickers Gold Member

Status Points:
    Purchased these off of Amazon for $35 a few weeks ago, and gave em a test run on my recent HSV - ATL - BWI and LGA - ATL - HSV.

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-RPH...?ie=UTF8&qid=1381160079&sr=8-1&keywords=HC200

If you dont have a Bose budget, or are worried about spending $200 on something that could break or be damaged due to frequent trips, these are the headphones for you. Fit nicely on my large head and ears, and very noticable difference when noise canceling turned on. Very comfortable fit. Enjoyed Back to the Future on my flights. Sat very close to the engines on the MD-88, and boy did they make a difference.

2. guberif

guberif Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for posting. I'll take a closer look - I've been looking for something like this but didn't want to drop three bills on a pair of Bose.

vickers and Espan like this.
  3. Espan

Espan Silver Member

Status Points:
    yeah thanks, definitely in the market for a Bose alternative

vickers likes this.
  4. bigeyejim

bigeyejim Active Member

Status Points:
    Good to hear...Although I love the sound of the Bose cans, I have a hard time as well plunking down the money. Although I do have an iPhone sound dock in our kitchen that sounds incredible. I enjoy the sound of big headphones much better than earbuds, which only give me a headache! Thanks for sharing!

vickers likes this.
  5. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    OK -- ordered the yellow ones 'cause they were $2 cheaper and would be far more noticeable if left in the seat pocket. Too bad they won't be here before we leave on our next MR. (Which we have dubbed the Two Texas Step, as it's SJC-DEN-SAT(sleep)-LAX-SJC (drive across town) SFO-IAH-DFW (sleep)-SFO (then SFO MiniDo.))

bigeyejim and vickers like this.
  6. UNHBuzzard
    Original Member

UNHBuzzard Silver Member

Status Points:
    After leaving my Bose on a 73, this should be a nice replacement. Thanks!

vickers likes this.
  7. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    Ordered at 3:30 pm PST on 10/7; arrived today (10/8) 3PM. Gotta love Amazon Prime.

vickers likes this.