Page Navigation

Discussion in 'Beta Feedback [Archive]' started by barelyelite, Feb 15, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. barelyelite
    Original Member

barelyelite Silver Member

Status Points:
    I keep looking at the bottom right of a given thread to see if there are additional pages to navigate to, but on MP, the page navigation is on the left side. I often miss out on valuable pages of discussion due to not noticing this and thinking that there must not be additional pages [​IMG]. Oh well, guess I'll have to adapt [​IMG].

Gargoyle likes this.
  2. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    it's an interesting new interface, very different from others we've used. Therefore a lot of things aren't intuitive.
    Change is great, but it's also important to consider whether things were always done a certain way for a reason. You're looking on the right for the page navigation, because this site is in English and we read right to left- so it's completely logical and intuitive when you finish a page to look on the right and to overlook things on the left.

Chimpy and barelyelite like this.
  3. kiwi
    Original Member

kiwi Gold Member

Status Points:
    When there are additional pages there is a note of "xx more messages" at bottom right of the last post of the current page. This text also contains a hyperlink to the next page.

4. Chimpy
    Original Member

Chimpy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I like this new style interface, admittedly somethings are going to take a bit of getting used to, but count me as an admirer.

Horse, cockpitvisit and kiwi like this.