OWMDers: Share your tips with USA TODAY readers

Discussion in 'OWMD (oneworld MegaDO)' started by Ben_DC, Feb 5, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Ben_DC

Ben_DC Active Member

Status Points:
    Hello!

This is Ben Mutzabaugh, the Today in the Sky blogger from USA TODAY.

I met most of you during the oneworld MegaDO.

I think many of you know of me simply as “that USA TODAY guy.” That works for me – I’ve been called worse...

In any case, hello again!

As I told some of you during the OWMD, I am writing a story to appear in an upcoming USA TODAY.

As a side to that story, we’re hoping to get some input from as many of the MegaDo’ers as we can.

To do that, we are thinking of including a “Tips and Tales” section in which we pose two identical questions to everyone.

If you’d like to be considered for inclusion, feel free to send me your answers to the questions below. We’re looking for short answers … either just a few words or a 1- to 2-sentence answer.

The questions are:

• What’s your No. 1 tip for newbies to frequent-flier programs?

• What’s the craziest mileage run you’ve ever done?

If you’d like to answer, please also include your name, where you live, and your frequent-flier status.

For example: Jane Smith; Watertown, N.Y.; American Executive Platinum and United Premier

Please send your answers to todaysky@gmail.com. And, my apologies for the short window, but only responses received by 1 p.m. ET Monday (Feb. 6) can be considered for print. We can include entries after that for our online version of the story.

THANKS! And, feel free to reach out with any questions, as well.

Skye1, carwag25 and mommypoints like this.
  2. Ben_DC

Ben_DC Active Member

Status Points:
    Hi all. Thanks to an extended deadline, I can accept any stragglers' tips through Wednesday around noon ET. Thanks to all who've answered the questions.

3. Skye1
    Original Member

Skye1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does participation remain solely open to MegaDo attendees?

4. Ben_DC

Ben_DC Active Member

Status Points:
    I think we can find room for other replies. Thanks for the interest!

Skye1 likes this.